"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Saturday 16 July 2011

Off to the farm...

We're off to the farm this morning.


We're going to be installing the ceiling boards...
and strengthening the power room door...


...so that we can move the batteries, etc from the internal roof area to their proper place.


And we're going to be installing a gift we've been given, in the kitchen area.


Lots to do - I can't wait!  Yeeha!!


I'll see you next week... sometime :)

3 comments:

  1. good luck with all your projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip and good time. Hopefully you'll won't run in to more problems there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have some high ceilings! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.